computer lessons and tutorials
computer lessons and tutorials from xentas inc will help you to learn what you need to know
If you need help installing software, learning how to use e-mail, attaching and send documents or efficiently browsing the Internet, Xentas Inc. can help!
Computer and technology problems can be daunting, frustrating and a huge waste of time!
Are you having trouble with your Computer, Laptop or Tablet but you are just not sure what to do, or who to call? Is your computer slow or are there constant pop-ups? Are you lost when it comes to syncing devices including your mobile phone, tablet or wireless printer? Have you ever downloaded an attachment or file, but you could not find it?!
We understand that technology can be frustrating and a daily battle until you learn the basics.
We offer in-home or on-location lessons at your convenience.
Private lessons for Adults and seniors
Have you ever said: I’m too old for that, I can’t learn it, or it’s too complicated? You are NOT too old, you CAN learn, and our experienced Tutor will help you gain confidence, teach you how you can protect your privacy and answer any questions, all in the convenience of your home.
If you are an older adult or a senior and you feel like you cannot keep up with the ever-changing world of technology, stop stressing, and contact us.
- Learn how to efficiently scan and print documents.
- Save time and energy by learning how to instantly search for information on the Internet – Google, Yahoo.
- Become proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Keep all your files neatly organized – learn how to create Folders and sub-folders to sort files, photos, videos and music.
- Share large photo folders through iCloud online storage.
- Stay in touch with family and friends – learn how to use video messaging: FaceTime and Skype.
- Familiarize yourself with popular Social Media applications so you can easily view and share photos of vacations, grandchildren, and friends – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Learn how to easily install various software updates and apps.
- Save yourself time by learning how to safely Bank Online.
Computer Lessons and Tutorials
- No travel fee within Calgary City limits.
what our clients say
We used Chris at Xentas a were completely satisfied with his Great service and his being able to converse with me in understandable terms when it came to explaining the working of my computer and internet. He went out of his way to make sure everything was working on our computer to the point of letting me come to his house to make sure I could remotely access a program from my home. I would not think twice about recommending his services.
I’m a senior with just enough technological knowledge to get myself into a whole lot of trouble. Christian has bailed me out a number of times. He responds quickly and uses metaphors I understand to explain concepts. I seem to have difficulty remembering what I’ve learned! I trust Christian explicitly.
No matter what kind of a problem you may have Christian can fix it. I am a senior and not very tech savvy, but Christian is very patient and never has a complaint and is always ready to come back whenever I call. Thank you Xentas and Christian for everything! Very satisfied!!
I found your instruction very useful and I feel much more comfortable with my pc now. And the cost was amazing. I will have a few more questions, probably sometime next week, so I’ll be calling you then. In the meantime, thank you so much.
Print and Design